Let’s Learn to Use Canva! Learning Canva is fun!
Who here wants to study design?
If you don’t know what Canva is? You can read at Desain Mudah Dengan Canva – Media Bangsa
Canva has a variety of templates for creating infographics, photo collages, desktop wallpapers, book covers, presentations, social media posts, videos posts, marketing needed, product mockups, stationery, and much more.
This time we try to learn to make a poster
First of all, click the “create design” section and type “poster”
After that look on the left, there are several options like this:
1. Template: A document that already has a preset format so you just need to modify its contents
2. Elements: A place that contains lots of icons that you can use to decorate your posters
3. Upload: Add an image or video from your gadget file
4. Text: You can choose a direct writing format
5. QR Code: Automatically generate barcodes from the links you have
If you want to see more, you can click more
After knowing the basic functions, you can start choosing a template and editing it to your liking
In Canva there are also many features that you can use, for example:
1. Adding files from google drive
2. Edit videos by adding songs and trimming videos
3. Remove image background
4. Change image color or filter
And many more!
Learning Canva is easy, right?